Jacksonville, Florida // fbjax.com
About Faithbridge ChurchFaithbridge Church exist to boldly lead people to a transformed life in Christ. We are a family-oriented church with a focus toward the nations. In this regard, we strive to be a sending church who reaches people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equips them to live on mission for him. Our main priorities are to help the hurting in our community, equip families, care for our military, and start and strengthen churches.
- Maturing follower of Jesus Christ, actively pursuing spiritual growth, who has submitted to believer’s baptism by immersion.
- Gifted musician who is proficient in one or more instruments (guitar preferred) with strong vocals and stage presence.
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary or comparable degree in a related field (MA in Worship Ministry, etc.).
- Affirms the Baptist Faith & Message 2000 and Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood.
- Capable teacher who communicates God’s Word in an engaging manner.
- Possesses an outgoing personality, genuine love for people, and the ability to inspire them in their walk with Jesus.
- Passionate and skilled in personal evangelism, regularly seeking to lead people to faith in Christ.
- Reputation for being a person of godliness who is biblically grounded.
- Provide leadership and direction for all aspects of the worship ministry, including the creative use of music and the arts, audiovisual components, and talent development.
- Plan, coordinate, and lead gospel-centered worship experiences designed to engage the congregation, complement the preaching of God’s Word, and exalt the name of Jesus.
- Recruit volunteers, including musicians and vocalists, to serve within specific ministries and train them to do ministry effectively.
- Oversee the development and support of worship teams for other ministries in the church, including children, students, and outreach.
- Foster a sending culture across all ministries that challenges and equips church members to live on mission and leverage their lives for the sake of the gospel.
- Plan and execute all regular programming for young adults, as well as special events like retreats, conferences, etc.
- Focus on building relationships with ministry participants and leaders outside of church programs for ongoing ministry and discipleship.