Kathy and Carl have been faithfully following their call to cross-cultural ministry since 1989. They moved, along with their 5 kids, to Poland in 2000 and then moved again to Hong Kong in 2009. Since 2012 they have lived in northern California, where Carl has continued to lead ministries overseas.
Carl has served in a variety of leadership roles. He enjoys working with staff and team leaders to help them maximize their ministry impact. His passion is to see communities and individuals transformed by the power of the gospel. This is why Carl is energized by helping Converge International Ministries multiply gospel movements among least-reached people groups. Gospel movements are marked by the multiplication of believers, disciples, leaders and churches across an entire city, region, or people group.
Carl accomplishes his work by collaborating with the leaders of the 5 regions around the world as they:
- Develop and sharpen each team's strategic focus.
- Identify and launch new initiatives.
- Engage existing and emerging movement leaders for strategic partnerships.
- Ensure that our global workers are empowered and supported in their work by their leaders and the organization.
- Mobilize workers to fulfill their call to global missions
- Collaborate with US churches to help them fulfill their role in global missions.
Carl and Kathy invite you to partner with them as they seek to bring gospel hope to the world!