Connecting sending churches
When it comes to global missions work, a team will always accomplish more than an individual. To make a greater impact than it could on its own, your church can be a part of a network of churches, called a consortium, to share in the work of the Great Commission.
What does a consortium do?
- Joins with Converge missionaries to undertake missionary efforts beyond the resources of any one member.
- Promotes intercessory prayer for the Metro SenWest initiative and its missionaries.
- Deploys resources to assist the Metro SenWest initiative and its missionaries in ministry.
The consortium is led by a team of high-capacity leaders who work in close collaboration with the Metro SenWest initiative leaders and our project teams.
As we connect with your church and its consortium, God unleashes his people in incredible fruitful ways.
- Prayer movements begin.
- Church volunteers are equipped to serve, train and engage in new ways.
- The Holy Spirit unites diverse spiritual gifts beyond the ability of any single church.
Are you ready to work with churches from across the country to build a network committed to reaching people in SubSaharan, Africa? Contact us to learn how you can support the Metro SenWest initiative by joining a consortium today.
Pray with us
Global prayer networks are groups of people from across the world who meet virtually to pray for the global workers, people and specific needs of Converge International Ministries initiatives.
Being part of a consortium allows me to meet new church leaders from around the country as we build a network and community of churches committed to reaching people in a specific area of the world.
Daniel Warren, Trinity Baptist Church, Jacksonville, FL