About Autumn Ridge ChurchOur passion is to know and love and find our deepest joy and satisfaction in Jesus.
The Autumn Ridge Children’s Minister will assume six core responsibilities:
• Vision-Casting: Ignite and maintain a congregation-wide passion for the children’s ministry vision.
• Ministry Oversight: Oversee all aspects of children’s ministry (birth-5th grade), including budget development and management, curriculum selection, policy and procedure implementation, and resource provision.
• Staff Oversight: Direct the recruitment, development, and equipping of children’s ministry volunteers and paid children’s ministry staff as disciple-makers. Serve as minister, mentor, manager, and model for all staff. Lead effective meetings with and review performance of all paid children’s ministry staff.
• Lead Teacher: Impart biblical truth in an engaging and age-appropriate manner as a primary lead teacher for Sunday morning elementary large group meetings.
• Minister to Families: Encourage and support parents in their responsibility to disciple their children and provide pastoral care to children and their families.
• Communication: Communicate with ARC staff, congregation, parents, and students regarding the children’s ministry.
Here are minimum requirements for all applicants:
• Education: Applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in children’s ministry or elementary education. Top-tier applicants will have a graduate degree in ministry or education or equivalent professional experience.
• Experience: All applicants must have experience in leading a vibrant, multi-faceted children’s ministry. A high value applicant will bring proven experience in leading a children’s ministry similar in scale to that of Autumn Ridge Church.
ApplyTo indicate your interest in this position, please send your resume to: