Youth Ministry Leader
About Community of Nations ChurchCommunity of Nations Church is a small multiethnic church in Roseville, MN.
Community of Nations Church in Roseville, MN has a small but growing multiethnic youth group in need of a ministry leader. The overarching goal of this ministry is to nurture each young person to have a strong personal relationship with Christ and to live out their faith through healthy, caring relationships with each other, their family, and friends in keeping with the word of God. The youth ministry seeks to develop followers of Jesus who form their identity in Christ, practice spiritual disciplines, and are learning to serve others for Christ.
- Coordinate youth ministry activities for middle school and high school students.
- Develop a program of discipleship for youth in consultation with the Senior Pastor.
- Lead Sunday morning class for youth in coordination with other volunteers.
- Plan occasional special events, outings beyond the regular meetings
- Participate in a monthly staff meeting and/or meet with the Lead Pastor as directed
- A vibrant personal relationship with Christ reflected in his/her lifestyle and character
- Has a clear interest in youth ministry and has had some experience leading or assisting with youth ministry in a church or in a mission context
- Has experience with intercultural and multiethnic relationships
- Able to teach and communicate biblical lessons and on issues relevant to youth
- Teachable and willing to be accountable to the leadership of the church
- Embraces the vision and mission of CNC in developing missional disciples
- Able to facilitate adult volunteers within the youth ministry
Please Send Resume and cover letter to:
Community of Nations Church
2025 Skillman Ave
Roseville, MN 55113
For questions about the position, please call 612-800-1061