Executive Pastor & Campus Pastor Roseville
About Calvary Church
Building relationships, seeing Jesus transform lives.
By God’s grace and for His glory we desire to be a church that honors God. We ENGAGE neighbors in relationships, CONNECT people in authentic community, EQUIP Christians to love, worship and serve God, and make disciples for Jesus Christ to IMPACT others.
Job descriptionUnder the direction of the Senior Pastor, the Executive Pastor & Campus Pastor RV provides oversight,
coordination, supervision and management of all the ministry staff and personnel in implementing the
vision and mission of Calvary Church. This Pastor also provides care and guidance for all pastors and
1. Supervise pastoral staff members in their specific area of ministry and meet monthly with each.
2. Guide the staff in connecting their ministry and role to the overall church vision and insure
ongoing leadership development.
3. Meet regularly with Senior Pastor to apprise him of status of church ministries and staff activities.
4. Assemble pastoral staff task forces as necessary for project/program development and
5. Meet regularly with pastoral staff ministry teams.
6. Lead pastoral staff meetings in Senior Pastor's absence.
7. Develop and maintain controls on all programs and activities, and coordinate staff
8. Maintain personal contact with individuals, couples, families, and programs.
9. Serve as host to Roseville Campus services and insure high quality God honoring worship.
10. Carry out responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Pastor.