Associate Pastor - Youth Ministry
About Crossroads Community Church
Crossroads Community Church is a growing multisite church with locations in Sheboygan and Manitowoc Wisconsin. Our Sheboygan campus has an average attendance of 1,000 adults and 240 children each week. Crossroads exists to help people connect with God and others at the crossroads of life. Our youth ministry is outreach focused with an average of 300 students attending each week, with 115 small group leaders who invest in student lives, and 55 serving team members who serve our student ministry. We teach through a large group format with a focus on small groups for relational discipleship.
Crossroads Community Church in Sheboygan, Wisconsin is looking for a full time Associate Pastor of Youth Ministry. This person will oversee an outreach focused youth group currently reaching 300+ students per week, with 150+ adult serving team members. They will also supervise and work closely with two current staff members, the Director of Youth Ministry and the Youth Ministry Administrative Coordinator. This person is an essential part of our pastoral team and more than just a youth pastor. They will get opportunities to teach, preach, counsel, and connect with families at Crossroads. This person is a gifted leader and communicator with a shepherd’s heart and a love for students.
What you will do:
- Recruit, train, and lead adult serving team members who shepherd students in small groups
- Teach the word of God to students most Wednesdays at RUSH
- Partner with parents to raise their students to know and follow Christ
- Provide pastoral care for students and their families
- Serve as part of the Sunday morning preaching team
What you need to have:
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus
- A highly relational leadership style with the ability to connect with students and adults
- Experience casting vision and mobilizing large groups of people
- Ability to clearly communicate the truths of God’s Word in a way that connects with people’s lives
- Passion for life change in students