2:10 FOCUS church missions coaching
Based on the message of Ephesians 2:10, the 2:10 FOCUS process helps your church discern the good works which God has prepared in advance for you to do among the nations—especially among the world’s least-reached people groups.
2:10 FOCUS will help your church discover the unique ways God has prepared it to make a global impact, build partnerships for global ministry and develop a plan for effective missions engagement and implementation.
2:10 FOCUS is provided at no cost to Converge churches.
Increase your missions impact & effectiveness
Many churches are eager to increase their missions impact and effectiveness, but have few ideas of where to begin. Our team desires to serve you in discovering and utilizing your church’s unique strengths and resources. FOCUSing is a church’s decision to concentrate their passions and resources to achieve shared goals.
HELP YOUR CHURCH MOVE...
2:10 FOCUS unique process
Transitioning to a new approach in missions is not a matter of following a script or applying a set formula. It's a journey. We won't provide the answers, but we can help you discover God's specific plan for your church.
- Gain a proper perspective for the Church’s work in the Great Commission
- Assess the readiness of the church for such an endeavor
- Understand how churches engage effectively with missions ministry
- Process how to be strategic with our missions engagement
- Evaluate themselves to discover the unique ways God has prepared their church for global impact.
- Gather research about potential FOCUS partnerships
- Learn how to ask great questions to evaluate and make good decisions
- Begin the relationship with their FOCUS partner
- Begin to develop their plan for effective FOCUS engagement
- Prepare for an in-country survey trip to gather information and build and deepen relationships
- Learn how to develop and engage leaders in the church for FOCUS impact
- Learn how to engage the congregation for FOCUS involvement and discipleship
- Explore ways to be exceptional ministry partners and accomplish the FOCUS plan goals
- Invest in networking with other churches and individuals to reach our common goals