Celebrate with Us!
The Celebration Banquet is a great way to introduce your missions team and leadership to the ministries of Converge MidAmerica. Scott Ridout, president of Converge, will share with us as the evening's keynote speaker.
If you would like to host a table or have any questions, please contact Wanda Manning or call 847-692-4125.
For guests who need hotel accommodations: When calling to make a reservation, be sure to ask for the Converge MidAmerica Banquet group rate. Rates are based on single/double occupancy.
- Hampton Inn Chicago O'Hare // $94 per night
- Reservation deadline is March 25. Rooms include Double/King bed(s), breakfast and complimentary parking. Make reservation >
- Hyatt Regency O'Hare // $199 per night
- SOLD OUT. Rooms include Double/King bed(s). Breakfast NOT included. Discounted parking at $20/night.
- Comfort Inn O'Hare // $85 plus tax per night
- Reservation deadline is April 1. Rooms include Double/King bed(s) and breakfast. Parking is $5 a night. Complimentary shuttle service to the Hyatt Regency. Make a reservation >
About our keynote speaker
Scott Ridout is the president of Converge. A graduate of Virginia Tech and Columbia International University, he and his wife Lisa led Sun Valley Community Church in Gilbert, Arizona, from 1998 to 2014. Sun Valley grew from 375 to roughly 5,000 attendees on three campuses under his leadership. President Ridout also served six years as a Converge overseer, including two years as chairman. He has been a co-leader of the Vision Arizona church planting team since 1998 and has led Converge Generosity since2008. President Ridout is also a church leadership mentor and coach.